Welcome to the Summer of 2015 Raven Cycle Comment Fic Meme!
The rules are simple:
1. One prompt per comment.
2. Format as such: Character Name / Pairing + prompt (for example: Ronan/Adam + Cabeswater)
3. Use trigger warnings (abuse, suicide, etc) in the title of the comment if necessary.
4. No prompts involving non-con, dub-con, or sexual harrassment of any kind.
5. Either post your fic in the comments or link to it (if you'd like to post it to AO3/tumblr/etc, that's fine.)
6. Prompts can be answered multiple times.
7. PLAY NICE.
Well, it's that time of year again. I never got around to starting a 2013 scrapbook, but since I'm trying to get back into using livejournal more, I'm going to start one here. We'll see just how long this lasts. I might add/take away things at any point, so if anyone has ideas, then...cool? Also, when I'm not lazy, I'm going to go through and make little graphics for all of the RP characters/ships, but I am...super lazy as of January 4th, so I don't care.( how do you measure, measure a year?Collapse )
This is just a big batch of icons that I've been hoarding for a couple of months. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of icon-making soon, but until then, here's some ~left overs.
 American Horror Story
 Teen Wolf
 MiscTeasers: ( got a curse i cannot life; shines when the sunset shiftsCollapse )
- Tags:ch: alex udinov, ch: allison argent, ch: emily thorne, ch: jackson whittemore, ch: lydia martin, ch: nikita meers, ch: nolan ross, ch: scott mccall, ch: tate langdon, ch: thom, ch: violet harmon, fdm: ahs, fdm: nikita, fdm: revenge, fdm: teen wolf, graphics: icons, pair: alex/thom, pair: emily/nolan, pair: tate/violet
This is a picspam for angst_bingo
, with the prompt of nightmares
. This past week on Teen Wolf, we got to see the worst nightmares of the younger cast come to life, thanks to some punch spiked with aconite. I mostly stuck with quotes from the episode, but for a few of these, I found quotes from other episodes that fit the fear being shown. ( #Collapse )
Fandom: Sketchbook RP.( ***Collapse )
Characters: Chris Chapman, featuring Aaron Chapman
Summary: It's probably ironic for the son of an alcoholic to find a father figure in a bartender, but Chris tries not to think of it that way.
Notes: This is for my angst_bingo prompt of "alcoholism". This uses my characters from Sketchbook RP, but it takes place pre-game, so the only thing you really need to know is casting. Chris, Aaron. Also, Sawyer is in Ireland, and my guys are from New York, and moved there when Chris was four and Aaron was seven.